On this page you will find the resources students most commonly need access to. Click on the headings below to learn more.
Also, if you are a current student, you can access additional resources from our student portal. Your logon details would have been emailed to you on the day of class commencement.
Being a student with Kingston International College means that you’re a part of a larger community of local.. and not so local businesses.
As an insider, you get access to a bunch of special deals and awesome discounts – Time to reap the rewards! Stay tuned for more updates!
Dolphins are all kinds of fun – and with Rockingham Wild Encounters, you get the chance to swim with dolphins in the wild!
However if that’s not something you’re in to, Rockingham Wild Encounters has tons of other interesting experiences for you to choose from.
Use the promo code KINGSTON to receive a 10% discount on their:
- The kayaking tour and island cruises are enjoyable in any season, but if you’re interested in swimming with dolphins, this is best experienced during the warmer months – even with their wetsuit, the water can still get a little chilly!
- Remember to apply some water resistant sunscreen… but just to your face.. the rest of you is gonna be in a wetsuit!
- You’ll also be kitted up with snorkelling gear and guided along with an aqua scooters – so you really don’t have to be an olympic swimmer!
- Transport available from Perth CBD & Burswood Crown Hotel.. but it is cheaper if ya meet up in Rockingham…
- January-February are the best times of the year to spot little penguins in the wild on Penguin Island as they stay ashore for their annual moult (shedding of feathers).
- Apply sunscreen liberally… everywhere! You’re gonna be out and about!
- You can use the code above for pretty much all of their cruises and tours – not just the ones I listed.
There’s arguably nothing more aussie than learning to ride the waves!
Use the promo code KING25 to receive a 25% discount on Go Surf’s One off Group Lessons for Adults or…
Use the promo code KING5 to receive a 5% discount on Go Surf’s 4-Lesson Pack for Adults.
Lessons are 1.5 hours in length and all equipment is provided… Head on over to gosurfperth.com for more info.
- Classes are available every day of the week (7.30am, 9:30am and 11:30am).
- Prices vary depending on the day and time selected – If you’re savvy, you can get it down to just $25/class.
- Check out their live calendar for more info…
- It will obviously be warmer later in the day… but if you get in early enough, you will have the place mostly to yourself + waves in the morning are generally more friendly.
- Make sure you wear sunscreen… the water reflects the sun and you can get pretty crispy even on overcast days!
- Bring a buddy to document your awesomeness… it will be mighty hard to snap selfies while on your board..
- If you enjoy yourself, you can use the codes above again and again… there’s no redemption limit!
Experience the ultimate high with a 14,000ft tandem skydive at Rockingham or York!
Use the promo code KINGSTONDIVE to receive $30 off the usual rate + get a FREE T-shirt (valued at $30).
Head on over to skydive.com.au or call 1300 663 634 to book your next adventure.
- Rockingham is wayyy more scenic than York… and you usually get to land on the beach… which is awesome…
- However skydiving from York is significantly cheaper than Rockingham!
- That said… if you’re only gonna do it once in your life… it may be worth splurging a little and heading to Rockingham! Skydiving from Rockingham on a weekday is on average $60 cheaper than going on a Saturday/Sunday.
- You really want to book in the 14,000ft skydive so you get the max freefall of 60 seconds. With the 6,000-10,000ft dives, you only get a freefall of 15-30 second and it will take you a good 5 seconds to orientate yourself once you’re out of the plane.
- Bring your GoPro! If you don’t have one – borrow one from a friend! Remember to tag us in your photos, we’d love to check them out 🙂
Summer bodies are made in Winter… and Spring… and Autumn! Sign up with Snap Fitness in Mt Lawley under a Kingston membership today – just flash your Kingston International College Student ID to unlock the offer!
- Just $12.95/week on a month-to-month home membership (perfect for students)…or for an additional $2.00 you get access to ALL of Snap Fitness’ Gyms nationwide!
- There is a once-off $59 Card Fee which gives you 24/7 access!
- Your membership includes ALL group fitness classes! Check out their > Class Schedule
- The specially discounted weekly rate precludes eligibility for any other promotional offer.
- Snap Fitness’ general Terms and Conditions apply.
- Got a sweet tooth? Show your Kingston International College Student ID at Baskin-Robbins in Mt Lawley and get 10% off.
- Does not include already discounted items.
- Been to New York.. had their pizza? Well now you don’t have to! Just head on down to Mack Daddy’s New York Slice in Mt Lawley! Don’t forget to flash your Kingston International College Student ID to get 10% off!
- Does not include specials/promotional offers.
- At just $13/week and no lock-in contract, there has never been a better time to get in shape! Flash your Kingston International College Student ID at Plus Fitness 24/7 in Mount Lawley and they’ll waive the $99 Joining Fee!
- On top of that, you’ll also get your first month for FREE!
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise specified.
- Satisfy your hunger! Show your Kingston International College Student ID at Subway in Mt Lawley and get 10% off.
- Does not include cookie purchases, promotional and/or already discounted items.
- Feeling like some Mexican food today? Flash your Kingston International College Student ID at Zambrero in Mt Lawley and get 10% off.
- Does not include already discounted items.
- As our Childcare students are well aware… children are expensive little creatures… nappies, strollers, bottles… the list goes on… but fear not… Kingston has teamed up with the Nappy Bag Store and worked out a special deal which you can use for yourself or pass-along to family/friends!
- Just enter the coupon code, KINGSTON, at checkout to get 10% off! Start shopping here: nappybagstore.com.au
1. Application for Enrolment
Complete the Enrolment Form and attach details of English language levels, academic qualifications, and a copy of your passport. Students will submit their application online www.kingstoncollege.wa.edu.au/enrol-now.
2. Letter of Offer
Once your application has been assessed as meeting the requirements for your chosen course of study you will receive an Offer Pack by email containing further information, including:
- Letter of Offer / Conditional Offer
- Acceptance of offer Form
- An Invoice for total fees and charges.
- Student Supplementary Sheet
- ESOS Framework
- Course Orientation Schedule
3. Acceptance of Offer
If you decide to accept the offer, please read and sign the Letter of Acceptance to confirm your application for enrolment.
Return the signed Letter of Acceptance together with a bank cheque for the full amount of the invoice to Kingston International College.
Fees can be paid by bank cheque in Australian dollars, made payable to Kingston International College, by credit card, or by bank transfer to:
Kingston International College Pty Ltd
BSB No. 016-185,
Swiftcode (ANZ Bank) : ANZBAU3M
The course fee covers tuition and administrative charges only.
It does not include living costs, textbooks, accommodation, stationery or other student requirements.
The course fee paid at enrolment into a course will apply for the duration of that course.
4. Confirmation of Enrolment
Upon receipt of your signed Acceptance of Offer and tuition fees, Kingston International College will send a copy of an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) by email directly to the student and/or chosen local agent representative.
If you need to change courses, defer your enrolment or cancel your enrolment altogether, you will need to complete a course variation form.
Please read the information contained on the following page before completing the form. If you have any difficulties completing the form, please send an email to [email protected] or give us a call on +61 8 9228 8288.
Click continue to go to the next page.
Homestay is an arrangement where students live with a local family or resident host in a private home. Homestays are an affordable way for international students to improve their English and experience Australian culture and lifestyle up close.
Who can use homestay and what is included
Homestay students can be any age, but if you’re under 18 your booking process will be more detailed. No matter your age, you will need to stay in a homestay for a minimum of 1 month.
Our partner, Australian Homestay Network (AHN), will match you with an appropriate homestay host. You will meet the host and see the house for the first time when you move in.
All homestay arrangements include:
- a furnished private room in a caring environment (with desk, chair and study lamp)
- access to bathroom and laundry facilities
- household utilities (electricity, gas, etc)
- meals are provided based on your chosen meal package
- homestay host and student support
- AHN 24/7 professional phone support
- AHN insurance.
- easy online payment system