This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic leadership and management roles.
Individuals at this level make high level autonomous decisions and use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions in varied contexts. They have full responsibility and accountability for personal outputs and for the work or function of others.
They use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate and synthesise knowledge, in order to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems. They use communication skills to demonstrate their understanding of theoretical concepts and to transfer knowledge and ideas to others.
Modes of delivery for this course are face-to-face class and online learning.
Specific days will be advised during orientation
Required training may be up to 1200 hours
- At least 18 years old
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise (mandatory) or
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise (mandatory) or
- Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise (mandatory).
- IELTS 6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Interview with Academic Manager to determine suitability of the course for students who do not meet the requirements
Matured Aged students are assessed on case by case basis on their eligibility to enrol to the respective course based on their working experience if they do not have evidence of previous required academic qualifications.
Students will also be required to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test at the time of enrolment and at any time if the college believes that their levels are not up to standards. Even if student has the appropriate IELTS score, they are still required to do the LLN test at time of enrolment.
Normal mode: 104 weeks
(80 study weeks + 24 weeks break)
(Not inclusive of unstructured training activities)
BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation
BSBSTR802 Lead strategic planning processes for an organisation
BSBFIN801 Lead financial strategy development
BSBINS603 Initiate and lead applied research
BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- Role playing
- Case studies
- Group projects
- Problem solving
- Small Business Manager
- Managing Director
Master of Business Administration programs with partnered Higher Education Provider