Students will develop strategies related to engaging overseas businesses. Students will learn how to apply a range of managerial skills to ensure that international business activities are conducted effectively in an organisation or business area. Students will be equipped for careers in operational, frontline, middle management and supervisory roles – where they will take on the responsibility to lead teams in conducting international business activities.
14 Direct Debit Monthly Instalments
Specific days will be advised during orientation
Required training may be up to 1200 hours
- Australian Year 12 (or equivalents)
- IELTS 6.0 overall (or equivalent) with no band score less than 5.0
- Any Cert IV (or higher) business qualification OR 2 years experience in a commercial situation at a senior support or technical role
- CV submission and an interview are required prior to commencement and issuance of CoE
- If students do not have relevant Cert IV qualification or working experience, they have to be interviewed by the trainers.
Matured Aged students are assessed on case by case basis on their eligibility to enrol to the respective course based on their working experience if they do not have evidence of previous required academic qualifications.
Students will also be required to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test at the time of enrolment and at any time if the college believes that their levels are not up to standards. Even if student has the appropriate IELTS score, they are still required to do the LLN test at time of enrolment.
Normal mode – 64 weeks
(60 study week + 4 weeks break)
(Not inclusive of unstructured training activities)
BSBMKG511 – Analyse Data from International Markets
BSBMKG512 – Forecast International Market and Business Needs
BSBMKG513 – Promote Products and Services to International Markets
BSBMKG516 – Profile International Markets
BSBMKG517 – Analyse Consumer Behaviour for Specific International Markets
BSBCUS501 – Manage Quality Customer Service
BSBMGT502 – Manage People Performance
BSBMGT515 – Manage Operational Plan
- Role playing
- Case studies
- Group projects
- Problem solving
- Export Manager
- Import Manager
- Trade Manager
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (088683G)
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business (087813K)