Students will learn the fundamentals of good business management, which includes: marketing management, controlling/managing risks, workforce development and human resource planning. The competencies acquired in this course will enable students to work in a wide range of industries and organisations. This course will also create varied pathways into management courses, human resource courses and higher levels of specialist business courses.
14 Direct Debit Monthly Instalments
Specific days will be advised during orientation
Required training may be up to 1200 hours
- Australian Year 12 (or equivalent)
- IELTS 5.5 overall (or equivalent) with no band score less than 5.0
- Any Cert IV (or higher) business qualification OR 2 years experience in a commercial situation at a senior support or technical role
- CV submission and an interview is required prior to commencement and issuance of CoE
- If students do not have relevant Cert IV qualification or working experience, they have to be interviewed by the trainers.
Matured Aged students are assessed on case by case basis on their eligibility to enrol to the respective course based on their working experience if they do not have evidence of previous required academic qualifications.
Students will also be required to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test at the time of enrolment and at any time if the college believes that their levels are not up to standards. Even if student has the appropriate IELTS score, they are still required to do the LLN test at time of enrolment.
Normal mode: 66 weeks
60 study week + 6 weeks break
(Not inclusive of unstructured training activities)
BSBHRM513 – Manage Workforce Planning
BSBHRM506 – Manage Recruitment Selection and Induction Processes
BSBINM501 – Manage an Information or Knowledge Management System
BSBRSK501 – Manage Risk
BSBMKG508 – Plan Direct Marketing Activities
BSBMKG514 – Implement and Monitor Marketing Activities
BSBMGT403 – Implement Continuous Improvement
BSBPMG522 – Undertake Project Work
- Role playing
- Case studies
- Group projects
- Problem solving
- Executive Consultant
- Program Consultant
- Program Coordinator
BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business (087813K)