Bunbury is a coastal city in Western Australia, 175 km south west from the capital of Perth. With a population of over 31,000 the City of Bunbury is a commercial hub and the gateway to the world famous south west wine region of Margaret River and surrounds. With so much to offer including world class wines, craft breweries, boutiques, surf hotspots, sea cliffs and caves, stunning beaches and the beautiful Leeuwin-Naturalist National Park to name a few.
Bunbury has many tourist and recreation opportunities itself including Dolphin and whale watching, stunning beaches, natural wildlife and vibrant with Arts & Culture.
THINGS TO DO
- Explore the beaches
- Try out our new AirWave Inflatable Reef
- Enjoy our local wildlife
- Visit the Bunbury Wildlife Park
- Explore the Dolphin Discovery Centre
- Take in the Leschenault inlet – kyaking, boat trips, crabbing (in season)
- Enjoy our many cafes and dining experiences
- Visit the South West from Ocean to Forrest
- Drink in the amazing view from Marlston Hill Lookout Tower
- Only between 35 minutes and an hour away are beautiful Busselton and Margaret River with glorious beach and forest, glittering caves, Margaret River Chocolate Factory, and many more local attractions.