Do I have to go for an IELTS test?

It certainly would make things easier! But depending on your circumstances, it may not be required. Where evidence of language proficiency is required for your visa application, you have the option of choosing between the following testing systems: IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, PTE and OET. More information available here: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud/More/Student-Visa-English-Language-Requirements


I have completed some courses in Australia, can I get credit transfer for some of my units?

Possibly! When you fill up our enrolment form, make sure you check the box indicating that you’re interested in credit transfer and attach all of your course transcripts and completion certificates. We will then review your qualifications to see if you are eligible for any exemptions.


How do I go about getting a student visa?

There are a few options available to you. You could apply for a student visa by yourself, or you could go through an agent. Most students elect to go through an agent as the process can sometimes be a little confusing. That’s why we have teamed up with the top immigration agents in the market to provide you with the support required to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible.